- develop a proactive agenda to pursue our vision
- share our knowledge
- construct effective responses to emerging policies that impact on the communities we serve.
Our Vision: Confident, connected communities served by a valued and collaborative community sector.
Our Mission: To ensure that within Aotearoa New Zealand there is a strong collaborative voice reflecting and promoting the value and common concerns of the Tangata whenua, community and voluntary sector through information, advocacy and dialogue.
Our Strategic Goals:
- Proactive: Promote discussion and awareness of agreed sector messages (beyond individual agency goals)
- Responsive: Provide leadership and co-ordination on issues about the sector
- Engages: Profile the sector through building a sense of identity within the sector and with government
- Resourced: Develop an effective and sustainable business model.